Wednesday, January 2, 2008

welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaaaack...

Where to begin...there has been a lot going on lately...
New Position-- I hold the power now...well kind of I am now in charge of my little little office here...so what does that mean? you better be nice to me goddamn it or else I could do something...
I also have my very own big girl apartment....whom I co habitat with my honey bun, David RRRRR...yes he does sometimes think he is a pirate, but that is ok becasue our apartment is half his. So when he decides to let his inner pirate out he goes to his half of the house...and all is well.
I take great pride in the fact my first apartment is very nice and nothing that would resemble a crack house like many peoples first apartment. I am very lucky. It also smells really good inside, but seriously i cannot express how yummy it smells inside....I know you personally may not care what my house smells like, but if you were to ever come over you would really appreciate the fact that it does.

Happy New Year! I hope "08" is better then "07" for me and you both.

I have so much i want to post I've got some good material for the upcoming week.......so stay tuned!

No comments: