Monday, January 28, 2008

just DANCE!

Dance Dance Revolution 2 is taking over my life. I am addicted. I can't get enough of this game. I am a Dancing fool, and proud of it. Saturday night started it off when we had an OLD SCHOOL DANCE OFF... let me just tell you... it was even more fun then it sounds. I will be uploading some video I took. Dave kicked my ass...I just don't have the coordination I guess. I also was trying so hard not to pee my pants from laughing....this could have thrown my game off a bit. SO Sunday I had Dan (my brother) come over and see if he was up to the challenge... He beat me to.. BUT, when it comes to speed and agility.......I'm the champ...I dance DANCED to the bangles walk like an Egyptian (don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about) I did all the steps in 30seconds.......I set a goddamn world record with that one. They should put me in the Guinness book. So for all of you out there I dare you....no triple dog dare you to a dance DANCE challenge and try and beat my time.

No comments: