Monday, February 4, 2008

Further More

I was persuing my usual news this morning... Perezhilton.com tmz.com cbsnews.com news.yahoo.com and the BBC news when I cam across a story on the BBC about the British...these are my people..as are the Irish....but anyway They polled 5,000 (british people in england) people and asked them questions....they asked if they thought CHRUCHILL was real or a myth.....and 47% said myth................... more then half thought sherlock holmes was real??? really people are you kidding me? If my great grandfather (POP) was alive he would have had a heart attack when he heard this, and then he would have written a strongly worded letter that would come to an end with the words "further more" . Really Britian are you serious. I am a little embarressaed here for my people...all I can say is atleast Im not polish. (sorry dave)

No comments: