Friday, February 29, 2008

she's might mighty just letting it all hang out.

Quick recap of the day....



Soccer mom has full blow britney spears like break down.



after getting her to stop crying/laughing hystarically I get her into a room. She proceeds to get on her cell phone, and verbally attack the poor time warner cable people about over charging her for her monthly service.....becasue ya know now is a great time to take care of that. I leave her in the room with some water and a box of tissues.....



The crying stops...all I hear is a long stream of sniffles from my desk...Joe enters her room to start her treatment.



The door slams....and a slew of chinese cursing is heard from down the hall....*great*

Crazy Bee-otch takes her pants off and flashes joe her va jay jay....I gurantee she doesn't come back again.

No comments: