Friday, October 26, 2007

Crazies, & Crackheads, & Bookies OH MY!!!

Just your average Friday around here...

You've got your run of the mill crazy people, crackheads across the way, and bookies on the phone.
Friday tends to be the day when the proverbial shit hits the fan. It always starts with a crazy person not so much a crackhead...but oh no not today. Mercedes Man from across the way was parked in the parking lot, AGAIN...now let me start off by saying he has been warned before..Therese a.k.a Marie Barone decided one day to block him in his spot with her car and Joe's truck...this did not stop him...he somehow got in it...now how he got inside we will never know.. but one thing I do know is, you cant trust a crackhead. But don't get me started on those crackheads now...so I left a nasty note on his car. Out of the corner of my eye I see him watching me put it on, and then started walking towards me.."AHH!" I said, and ran inside like a little school girl...this all comes back to my theory of you cannot trust a crackhead..I didn't no what he was going to do/say to me so in my fight or flight response I flew..and I'm ok with that, not ashamed one bit.
A few hours later...
A bookie calls for the boss (how mafia-esk does that sound) and i did my standard..
"He is not available at the moment, can i take a message?"
"just put him on the phone, I know he is there"
me-"UMmmm...he really isn't here"
"Fine i will get in touch with him later...CLICK."
These guys mean business..I don't want to piss them off, because i really like my kneecaps and plan on keeping them..
Crazies....
I have my far share of crazy people on a daily basis (please see Wednesdays blog), but because it is Friday there always seems to be a few of the real good ones thrown in the mix...one in particular is now crossing from the harmless crazy side, over yonder to the 5th floor harmful crazies. I try and keep my distance, but since I'm a big giant *crazy magnet* they find me. She now has started to be sweet as sugar to everyone one else, but when we are alone (which i try to make sure never happens) The craziness lets loose and she goes off on these rambles that make no sense to anyone, not even herself so she inevitably ends up smacking her self in the side of the head..today was one of those moments...and again I refrain back to my classic deer in the headlights looked contemplating weather or not I speak or stay really quiet while still hoping that she doesn't see me, and goes away..

No comments: