Tuesday, October 23, 2007

brake, Brake, BRRRAKKEEE!!!!

Teaching Daniel(my brother) how to drive....Wouldn't it be stellar if the passenger side of the car had a brake peddle....Well it would have came in handy today.....I don't know why he finds it necessary to brake at the LAST possible second before coming up to a vehicle...You see, before he was slamming on the breaks when a car 2 blocks ahead of us was making a right turn. Of course I then had to open up my big mouth and told him to stop breaking. I seriously didn'nt think that he would take it literally and not stop until our bumper was kissing the ass end of every Soccer mom out there...

As a result of this I look like a crazy person in the passenger seat stomping my foot on the floor of the car where my "imagenary brake peddle" is....

So when all of you out there in blogger land are saying your prayers tonight to little baby jesus, ALah, buddah, whoever....say a little prayer for poor @shley out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stories, keep it up. looking forward for more to come. You should start posting pics