Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dis-FUN-ctional

A little peak into my evening..

I come home and its pitch black, so dark it was probably lighter outside.
Me: "Show yourself dammit, come out, man up...ok I'm sorry it was all my fault I will tell you what you want to know...come on pleaseeeee"( i didn't do anything i tend to crack under pressure)

......silence me in the dark............

ME: "ok guys not funny anymore........I'M afraid of the dark...COME OUT!!!"

...................Lights all come back on......circuit breaker tripped and everything including the stove gets shut off........

Me: "uhhh hellooo.....mom....walt....anybody.."

Yes I'm 21yrs old, and afraid of the dark...I'm also afraid of ghosts...the 2 go hand in hand it just makes sense to be afraid of both....

How i got roped into this is beyond me I had nothing to do with the antics of tonight..the lesson Daniel (my brother) has learned...

dont screw with momma.

No comments: