Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Today has felt a little like Christmas around here..... The elderly man with dementia was humming jingle bells while he waited patiently for his wife during treatment....During this time he wished me a merry christmas 4 times, Let out 2 Ho ho ho *hack hack cough*, and a felize navidad. I had to humor this man...No one else does they all tell him he is crazy...So after every "Merry Christmas" I kindly replied with " SAme to you , or happy kwanza" just to mix it up a little. Adding to the Christmas spirit I recieved a few gifts today.....

2 VIP tickets to the special olympics
1 banana cream pie
1 mini rose bush
1 pair gardening gloves
3 green peace bumper stickers
1 choclate cupcake
1 pen with my name on it

and a partridge in a pair tree.

Don't hate.....at least the old lady stopped bringing in tubes of lube for me......ughhhhhhh funky.

No comments: